The Aspiria Story
Aspiria takes an integrated mental and physical wellness approach because a compassionate, holistic, student centered care model is a prerequisite to more improved, long lasting outcomes. Students are subsequently less absent, more engaged and productive at school, ensuring they achieve success.
In 2021, the SAP business joined a leading national brand called HumanaCare to synergize services and to enhance the product offerings and service capabilities for both companies. Visit HumanaCare.com if you are looking for Canada’s best SAP programs. However, Aspiria and its SAP brand is still providing services to countless educational organizations in Canada.
Aspiria provides a solution-based suite of mental health and wellness SAP services to all educational sectors across the country when and where they need it most.
How We Are Different
- Customized and flexible solutionsSolution-based provider of Student Assistance Programs
- SAP is our core businessMental health counselling and work-life consultation is all we do – and we do it best with face-to-face counselling and the integration of technology solutions
- Quality professional servicesSkilled masters’ level clinicians provide 24-hour live-answer intake and face-to-face counselling – to ensure service excellence
- Strength in the Dual Client RelationshipServicing both the end user and the plan sponsor – we understand that no two organizations are the same and that each has unique needs
- Accountability100% transparency in our reporting that demonstrates the value of our services – and your return-on-investment
Mission, Vision & Values
Aspiria recognizes the value and importance of promoting, fostering, and maintaining the well-being of its clients, students, and their families.
Our mission is to create expert health solutions that empower organizations and their people. This will be accomplished through our core values of responsiveness, care, passion, dedication, ethics and, integrity.
Professional and nimble, with years of experience and depth in mental health, our clients recognize us for our integrity, transparency and accountability in all that we do.
Aspiria fosters and maintains the well-being of employees, students and their families to create an environment of wellness and success. This is accomplished through our ‘three pillars’ approach to decision-making that underpins the design and success of our services. With Aspiria, help is only a phone call away.
The Three Pillars:
- Accessibility: Help is available when and where our clients need it the most. The first step is to make the call and let us know what you would like assistance with. We will help you determine how best to use the services you are requesting.
- Choice: As an employee or student, participation in our program is completely voluntary. Although schools can recommend that you use the assistance program, only you decide if you wish to participate.
- Confidentiality: Access to SAP services is 100% anonymous and confidential within the limits of the law. Specifically:
- No one will know that you have used Aspiria’s services without your written permission.
- Your counselling appointments are held in our off-site offices, away from your workplace or school.
- Aspiria counsellors are professionals, adhering to the ethics and standards of their respective disciplines, all while respecting the professional-client relationship.
At Aspiria, we will provide a safe place where a caring professional will take the time to listen and help find the right solution for your mental health concerns.
We take pride in knowing that Aspiria helps employees, students and their families foster and maintain their physical and mental health, financial stability, and general wellbeing. In our mission to create expert health solutions that empower organizations and their people, we understand the importance of giving back to those in need. We are thankful to have the opportunities to do so through these dedicated non-profit organizations:
Now in its 24th year, Aspiria has co-hosted the Annual Tourette Syndrome Golf Tournament alongside Tourette Canada for the past 12 years in support of this challenging neurological disorder. Funds raised through this tournament are used to send children living with Tourette Syndrome to summer camp. With our continued support, Aspiria hopes to help break down the stigma that surrounds Tourette Syndrome through education, advocacy, and research.
Cystic Fibrosis Canada
In support of finding a cure for cystic fibrosis, a genetic disease that affects one of every 3,600 Canadian children, Aspiria continuously makes monetary donations to this committed charitable organization. We are proud to contribute to this agency that has led to Canadians with cystic fibrosis having one of the highest survival rates in the world.
Gilda’s Club is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to ensure people living with cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. In partnering with Gilda’s Club, we have created a robust workplace cancer support service called OnCallogic. This innovative new program provides organizations with mental health support for those affected by cancer through a series of specialized counselling sessions. Through OnCallogic, Aspiria hopes to allow people suffering from cancer to benefit from expert counselling and resource services, ensuring no one faces cancer alone.
To help the Hospital for Sick Children fund Project Horizon, a redevelopment plan with the goal of building an inspired, re-imagined hospital by early 2022, Aspiria has made a monetary donation to the SickKids VS Limits fundraising campaign. Having grown from six beds in 1875 to over 400 today, we look forward to contributing to SickKids’ amazing work for years to come.
Join the Chat to begin speaking with us
We strive to emphasize the importance of Student Assistance Programs (SAP). Discover how we differ from our competitors.