We Don’t Just Partner With You on Mental Health, We Collaborate
And with COVID-19 driving the demand for mental health resources, the time to support students is now.
Student mental health concerns are increasing at an alarming rate. Consider these facts:
- 63.6% reported feeling hopeless at some point in the last 12 months
- 51.6% reported feeling so depressed it was difficult to function in the last 12 months
- 16.4% reported having seriously considered suicide at some point in the last 12 months
These figures are too high to ignore. With the help of Aspiria’s Student Assistance Program (SAP), we can work together to ensure your students are receiving the support they need to cope with their mental health and succeed during their post-secondary studies.
Our comprehensive SAP provides students with access to the best mental health resources, including:
- Our 24/7 multilingual Clinic Response Centre, including flexible contact methods
- Different types of counselling options (in-person, telephonic, video counselling and e-counselling)
- Our mobile app and much more
Our SAP provides educational institutions with the best ROI via unique features such as:
- An uncapped model to counselling – # of sessions determined by the counsellor’s assessment
- Impact reports – monthly and annual reports showing you which services are being used the most
- Collaboration – we can work in conjunction with your on-campus health centre and counsellors
- And more!
Let’s work together to provide your students with the best care and mental health resources possible.
Contact us today to find out how we can create a customized and flexible solution that meets the needs of your institution and students.
Request A Quote
We make it easier with a fast online quote that helps us better understand your specific health and wellness requirements. Once submitted, one of our SAP experts will get back to you within the same business day.
Reported feeling hopeless at some point in the last 12 monhts
Reported feeling so depressed it was difficult to function in the last 12 months